mandag den 2. januar 2012

Pictures from new years! We went to our cabin up north :)

Andrew and I

My lovely (host)mom

My (host)dad and I

Shelby and I (And then Trevor in the backround - they are both my cousins)

Mom and dad


Me kissing a real bear (there are dead animals all over in the cabin!!!)

My two sisters Mackenzie and Alarie

Me and my squirrel

Deer coming in from the outside!!! Arghh!!!

A fox hanging on the wall


My cousin who fell asleep while eating (Well, he was just pretending...right?)


Alarie, Shayla (cousin) and me
My parents and I

Me and my (host)mom get along very well...NOT! (Just kidding!)

My (host)mom, cousin, boyfriend and my sister

1 kommentar:

  1. i personally just like your face in the picture with alarie and shayla :) and obviously i like the picture of the two of us as well :D and im pretty sure im the only person to comment on your blog, so yay :)
    oh and in case you havent figured it out yet, this is andy :) i mean andrew ;)

    SvarSlet